Brush and seal Injector (for assembly of profiles with brushes or seals)
Assembling – screw mounting, sticking and labeling, pressing.
Punching is primarily used for cutting holes on profiles. Precision tooling and extreme know-how is essential for rendering a product, that meets exact specifications, ready to use.
– 4 eccentric presses from (20 to 100 tons)– Two of them come with automated feeding system (NC), feeding step +/-0.15mm
– 2 hydraulic presses (15 tons)– One of them comes with automated feeding system (NC) feeding step +/-0.15mm
– 4 pneumatic presses (5 tons) – Can function separately or together (in group)
– Electromechanical shutters punching machine
– Hydraulic shutters punching machine
Cutting is the first and most fundamental process performed in ETEM. With different high precision saws, covering a wide range of aluminum profiles of different size and weight, ETEM can perform cutting on aluminum profiles, according to the most demanding requirements.
Precision cutting equipment: 4 SAWS (CNC)
- Emmegi – V-Cut – max. length 6,5m, min cutting length – 12mm+/-0.15 (angle cut – 0o-45o)
- Emmegi – Automatica – max. length 6,5m, min cutting length – 15mm+/-0.15
- JIH AUTO 24 D – max cutting length 2,9m, min cutting length – 15mm+/-0.15
- Emmegi Combi 5 assi Star – twin head cutting-off machine with 5 axes for compound cuts. It features motor-driven and electronically controlled rotation of the horizontal axis (22°30’ external angles and 45° internal angles) and the vertical axis (45° internal angles).
Every advanced component made from aluminum profile requires precision machining. CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment is programmed to perform operations such as cutting, drilling, thread-cutting, broaching, milling, mechanical deburring, etc., achieving excellent tolerances.
Mechanical working (CNC) – cutting, milling, drilling, tap drilling, tread cutting and contour cutting;
- Emmegi Satellite – 5 axis milling/cutting center max. length 6m
Various bending methods are used for various demands.
Draw bending is suitable for tight radiuses. Roller bending forms large radiuses. Stretch bending provides the greatest accuracy in three-dimensional form, while press bending is a low cost method where accuracy requirements are less demanding.
The right components in the right place at the right time
Perfectly capable of coordinating the whole logistics chain.
Fully prepared products, rigorous quality control, smart logistics solutions and punctual deliveries are only a large part of our offering.
It doesn’t matter how good the products are, if they are not where they need to be at exactly the right time.
If your company wishes, we are perfectly capable of coordinating the whole logistics chain, including subcontractors and other manufacturers, all guaranteeing the greatest accuracy for your deliveries.
The low weight of aluminum can also present obvious benefits when it comes to transport, for each truckload can carry up to 3 times as many aluminum parts, as the corresponding steel parts. This process can make a world of difference when you value transport costs and environmental impact.