ETEM’s ever-increasing commercial activity, coupled with its worldwide expansion and technological innovation, means we need to attract new, talented professionals.
We’re looking for people filled with creative and pioneering spirit, and a “can-do” attitude.
People who welcome and embrace challenges, achieve goals, and have solid experience in the aluminium industry.
In fact, we’re always looking for passionate individuals, people of character with firm business ethics.
Should you feel that you meet the above criteria, please get in touch.
We would love to hear from you!
*ETEM informs you that part of the voluntarily provided to this announcement data is private and comes under a special protection administration under the Regulations 2016/679 and Personal data protection act. The provided personal data will be processed for achieving of allowed from the legislation purposes related to the current announcement as well as for the achievement of the legal interest of the administrator of personal data. ETEM processes, storages and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in compliance with the terms provided by the legislation and guarantees its safety and secrecy.
We inform you that you agree that ETEM provides the personal data to the authorities and governmental institutions or third parties when such obligation is imposed by the law or it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a selection and for the possible future establishment of employment relations. In compliance with the internal rules of ETEM you have the rights to access and correction of your personal data, the right to be erased as well as the right to object towards the processing, provision and disclosure of your personal data for purposes different than the indicated here.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join the Sofia facilities as a Customer Service Specialist.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of customer service experience;
- Good communication and organizational skills, able to work in a team environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Energetic, ambitious and result-oriented person;
- Good command of English is a must;
- A second foreign language would be an advantage,
- Preferably French – B2;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus;
The purpose of the position is the complete support of the domestic and export sales teams.
- Records and processes orders received by mail, and/or through personal customer contact in the system;
- Serves as a communication link between customer and sales staff to assure responsiveness;
- Tracks order activity and alerting appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems;
- Coordinate different departments to achieve the desired customer service level;
Develops and maintains a vast knowledge of the products and services being offered;
- Prepares documents and reports for future reference;
- Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions;
- Conduct surveys regarding products, services, and customer service experiences;
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments, in order to improve the overall customer experience;
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our facilities, located in Magoula, Greece.
Skills and qualification
What we offer